Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello, 2012!

I hope everyone is starting their year off right.    I certainly had my share of merrymaking with a little help.  Food, drinks, music, video games, and my boyfriend made for a good night.

Unfortunately, there was a casualty of the festivities.  My manicure.  I knocked a few rhinestones out of place early on, and some eventually came right off.  And of course, I didn't get any pictures before the trouble started.

While I was messing up my nails, I also played some MarioKart and unsuccessfully tried to get everyone involved into some voice chat.  Alas, things weren't cooperating, and nobody got to hear why I've been called "the reason MarioKart doesn't have voice chat."  I'll tell you one thing:  trying to type and race at the same time is pretty difficult.  One more reason I don't text and drive.

So...

NACHOS!





1 comment: