Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Poison and Some Nail News

That's what these nails remind me of.  Skull and crossbones on a dark background?  That's just got to be trouble.




The lowdown:

Base--Wet N Wild Wildshine in Aubergine Frost
Stamp--Konad equivalent m13
Stamp color-- Bonbons shimmery pink

The Wet N Wild is a duochrome eggplant/blue, but the blue shows up a lot better in the bottle than on the nail.  And of course, I didn't get a good picture of the duochrome effect.  Still, I love the stamp and I love the mani overall or I wouldn't be posting it.


In other news, Butter London has put out a preview of it's latest collection, and the nail blogs I follow are all over it.  Cristina of Let Them Have Polish has provided a handy guide to the colors and what their names mean.

So which one of my friends had a hand in naming this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment