Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowflakes and Eggnog

Merry Christmas to me!  I ordered a the big nail plate from Cheeky on Amazon.  I'm happy to report, that I'm satisfied with the purchase.  But enough of that.  I'll do a proper review another time when I've played with it some more.

Anywho, I did my nails (duh) and got some great results (even though the edge of my pinky nail looks jacked up in photos).


 
As you can see, I stamped a silver (Bon Bons--no name for the color) snowflake (Konad equivalent:  m20) over some glitter (Confetti:  005 Ice Ice Baby--2 or 3 coats) that I applied over a nice, bright blue (Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear:  Blue Me Away--1 coat).


The pinky really doesn't look that bad in person.

 Now let's move on to more yummy things.  I've made a batch of eggnog  following this recipe.  I halved the original and omitted the whiskey because we don't have any, and I substituted dark rum for the light rum.



It's my second batch and it differs in recipe slightly from the first one I made (which is still in the fridge and was already pretty mellow a few hours after I made it), so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment