Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Swear This Isn't a Nail Blog

It really isn't, but I do my nails pretty often.  Therefore, you will see a lot of my nails.

Before I get to those, let's have some crafty linkage.  Click the photo to see a crochet pattern I wrote.

Cute, right?

Now on to the nails.  I have two words for you.  Leopard.  Print.  I'm so excited about this mani, it makes no sense.




The pink and orange are both Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Lavender Creme and Sunny Side Up, respectively.  I know it's hot pink and not lavender, but I'm not the one who named the color.  The black part of the spots was done in industrial Sharpie because I've misplaced my Sally Hansen nail art pen.

What I like about the pattern is that it's organic and has a lot of leeway, which makes it harder to mess up when you have to work with your non-dominant hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment