Monday, December 5, 2011

Nails and Stuff

Tonight, I gave myself a manicure.  Too bad my inner voice that should have been telling me "Ace, you might not wanna wash out that green that's showing up pretty faintly as it is with gold glitter," was out tonight, so my other inner voice that said "GLITTERRRRRRRR!!!!!" factored heavily into my decision making.

Pictures?  Oh.  Here you go.





The purple base is something I mixed up, and the rose is brought to you by Konad.  The blurriness and the fact that you can see the green and not the glitter is brought to you by a point-and-shoot and the fact that I'm not a photographer.  And you know what else? "GLITTERRRRRRRR!!!!"


 In other news, the woman who wrote this is hilarious.  Her blogs are really long, and her links appear to be nonfunctional, but I can't help but laugh when I read her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment