Sunday, March 18, 2012

Contest Entry. Or not.

Today I have a mani that I was going to enter into a contest, but now I may end up undoing every nail but one and redoing it as a non-skittles mani.  I'm just not excited about the way these go together.  It's for a spring-themed contest held by Enamel Girl.  I think things would have gone better if I had more solid stamps as opposed to outlines.  Take a look, and please vote in the poll below and help me make up my mind.




So we have April showers, a bird in the sky with fluffy white clouds, a ladybug, butterflies, and a floral green thumb.

 Eep!  Look at that shaky umbrella!  But then... check out those awesome clouds!  But then... that bird just does.  Not.  Go.  As it is, I might just go with the ladybug and maybe sponge a few other greens near the base.


Details:

Base colors:  (Green)-Pure Ice in Wild Thing, (Blue)-Franken

Pinky:  Konad equivalents m13, m8, Sally Hansen XtremeWear in Blue It, Wet N Wild WildShine in  Black Creme
Ring: Clouds dotted on with NYC Long Wearing in French White Tip, Konad equivalent m28, BonBons Magenta
Middle:  Konad equivalent m30, Wet N Wild WildShine in  Black Creme, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Honeymoon Red,
Index:  Konad m25, Konad equivalent m36, Wet N Wild WildShine in Lavender Creme, Wet N Wild WildShine in Aubergine Frost, Sally Hansen XtremeWear in Blue It
Thumb:  Yeah, no.


Vote, please!

Should I enter this mani in the contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment