Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Catchup! Challenge and Valentine's Update

Ah, I've been a bad girl.  These manis were supposed to be separate posts and both were supposed to be up before today.  What I have for you today are my submission for the third week of the LSGGN Black Out Challenge and my last Valentine's day mani for the year.  So without further ado, I present:



The Black Out Challenge theme this week is Black Tie, so I wanted to do something a little understated but with a little bling.


Details:
Base color-Zoya in Sydney
Black Accent-Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme
Rhinestones

The Valentine's Day mani I have for you is a simple stamping job.


Details:
Base Color-Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Lavender Creme
Stamp color: Konad White
Stamps:  Konad equivalents  m3 (index, middle), m2 (ring), m18 (thumb, pinky)

Non sequitur (kinda):  I can't wait for my patched nails to grow out, so I can get some decent shaping on my thumbs and index fingers for once.

I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day! Come back tomorrow to see how I change up the Valentine's mani for Pink Wednesday (and my late  Valentine's date).

No comments:

Post a Comment