Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just Another Day

Last night, I was thinking about making jewelry today and wondered why I haven't made any in so long when a friend's Facebook post reminded me: the last time I crocheted with wire, I screwed up my nails horribly.  But I figured I could use other methods today except...

... It's my grandmother's birthday and we went out.  It was fun despite the fact that we had to switch restaurants.  The one we originally were going to go to told us the wait would be an hour and a half and then two and a half hours.  The others we checked?  45 minutes to an hour.  By the time we got everyone together and chose a place then got there (not far-- just across the highway), our wait was down to 20 minutes. Great.

And just to you know, garden salad is better than Caesar.

No comments:

Post a Comment