Monday, November 5, 2012

Attempt #1

So I'm supposed to be doing this NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month) because I'm not feeling the novel writing thing this year. And look at me, posting late already.

Since I'm really not interesting enough to write about what I'm doing every day, a lot of these posts will be sharing/recommending things I like.  Today, I'm going with music.  Specifically, Kimbra and her album Vows.  I play these songs all the time, and it's only fair to share the candy with the rest of the class.


This album has actually been out for a while, but it was only released a few months ago in the US, so I'm late to the party.  Anyway, here are four songs from the album Vows. If the videos won't play here, click on through to YouTube.
 














No comments:

Post a Comment