Monday, October 1, 2012

Manicure: ???

I've been meaning to do a post with this polish for a while  It's a cheapie that caught my eye in a dollar store.  Jordana in Smooth Blue is a much-welcome addition to my collection.

I decided to do a stamping manicure to test and see if it should go on the stamping polish page, and the results--Well, it stamps, but the color I put it over wasn't the best choice, so I'll have to try again with a different base color.





I chose the question  mark stamp because that's how I felt at the time.  I was looking at all these stamps and had no clue what to do.  When I first did the stamps, both colors were pretty iffy.  After a coat of topcoat, the purple became more apparent, while the blue did the opposite.


Details:
Base colors- Jordana in Smooth Blue (main), Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Aubergine Frost (Accent)
Stamp colors- See above
Stamp- Konad equivalent m18

No comments:

Post a Comment