Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ghostly Halloween Mani

I got a nice little surprise when I turned on my camera yesterday--pictures of a ghost manicure that somehow didn't make it to the blog.  This one is just a bit of dotting and tweaking with nail art polish and some letter stamping.





Details:
Base Color- Wet n Wild Wild Shine in  Sunny Side Up
Stamp Color- Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme
Stamps-  Konad equivalent m17 (B, !), m18 (O)
Ghost- NYC in French Tip White
Nail Art Polish: Sinful Colors in Bad Chick (White) and Time Off (Black)


To make the ghost, I started by dotting on the polish then used the nail art polish brush the way I used the "dotting tool" (double-pointed knitting needle for those who don't know what I use already) in my drip mani. For the eyes, I used black nail art polish, and the rest is simple stamping.

I have another Halloween manicure post that needs to be worked on that involves me trying my hand at freehand design.

No comments:

Post a Comment