Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Double Post: Stamps

Cry for me.  My SD card has been going through phases where it won't work with either my computer or my camera.  Right now, it hates my camera.  So I'm stuck using my camera's (very limited) internal memory and the USB cord.  It's really put a damper on my picture taking.

Anywho, on to the nails.





This first mani is a purple franken with a green corner stamp that turned out blue.  The stamping color (WnW I need a Refresh-Mint) is listed as a blue on blogs I've seen, but believe me, my polish is most definitely green as you can see here.



Details:
Base Color-
Stamp Color- Wet N Wild Megalast in I Need a Refresh-Mint
Stamp- Konad equivalent m


The next one would have been nice for the 4th of July, but I wore it this past weekend instead.  It's the first time I've done an accent nail--mostly because I don't think of the accent until after the fact.  I'll try to be good and do it more often.





Can you tell I was in a rush?  I did my nails, snapped some pictures, and left.



Details:
Base Colors- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Blue It, Spoiled by Wet N Wild in Daddy's Credit Card

Stamp Color- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Blue It
Stamp- Konad equivalent m

No comments:

Post a Comment