Friday, June 15, 2012

Thundercloud Mani

These nails are inspired by the way the weather's been lately.  We've had a lot of rain and some thunderstorms.  Days that started off looking pretty nice have turned dark and gloomy.  But these nails are cute, yeah?



Here we have A dark gray dotted on a grayish blue base.  I used a DPN (my substitute for a dotting tool) to draw the lightning as well.

In other news, since my index and thumb nails aren't cooperating with the squoval thing, I'm switching to rounded for all of my nails.  Maybe I'll be able to do a French mani, finally.



Details:
Base Color- China Glaze in Sea Spray
Clouds- Franken
Lightning- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails XtremeWear in Mello Yello

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm a little sad that I'll be taking it off soon.

      Delete
  2. I needed these nails today! We had a downpour like whoah, and my nails were nude. Missed opportunity...

    ReplyDelete