Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Return of the Stamp

It's been a while, and I've skipped posting so many manis.  Well recently, my SD card started cooperating with my camera and computer again, so I've been able to take pictures the way I like--snap a bunch now, weed them out later.  And it's a good thing because this mani was hard to capture.

I used two "hair store brand" polishes.  I went out looking for Jordana polishes originally--and I found them, but they didn't have any of the polishes or the topcoat I wanted. However, I did end up picking up a couple of other top coats that I ended up liking, so all's well that ends well.

Lets take a look at the results, shall we?








As you can see, it was kind of hard to get the stamp on the nail to show up. clearly.  Between the subtlety of it and the highlight, it was a real pain.  Now for the important stuff.

Details:

Base color- I.C.E. in Neon Purple
Stamp color- NK in 24K
Stamp-   Konad equivalent m37

No comments:

Post a Comment